Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh these little scribbles

Nothing major to post today. I failed miserably last night at an illustration for today. I was rushing to get it done, sort of did not draw it in my style (if I even have a style) and that is when the train wreck happened. I wanted to do a commentary on the events that happened yesterday morning in my home. Fail. Anyway, I may revisit the idea later.

So, without further ado, here are some more "keyboard scribbles" that just happen. [ink]



NOTE: I am NOT in anyway a Tori Amos fan (I looked up the lyrics on Google), I just thought the it was humorous to replace "earthquakes" with scribbles.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I would never have made a Tori connection? So glad the bleeding faced child did not work out...but sorry you spent all that time trying to make it so. Love these happy little critters much.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
So the main reason for this blog is to post scribbles I have done. I may post other illustrators' stuff that I find and want to share. I may post things unrelated to drawing. One thing you can count on is that I will bore you to death...too DEATH.

Followers