Monday, August 24, 2009

Detroit Rock Scotty

We had my bro (and my sis-in-law) over on Saturday for some birthday spring rolls. Whipped out a card for him in the afternoon, because that is how I roll. The version I gave my brother was drawn on bristol board then colored by hand with Crayola colored pencils borrowed from my girls. I did not get a scan of that. Anyway, here is the first inked drawing I did to get something I could transfer onto the bristol. I threw it in illustrator for some color fun. [ink + digital]

1 comments:

Jen said...

I like these colors better than the ones on the card. very cool my sweet.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
So the main reason for this blog is to post scribbles I have done. I may post other illustrators' stuff that I find and want to share. I may post things unrelated to drawing. One thing you can count on is that I will bore you to death...too DEATH.

Followers