Friday, August 28, 2009

A random scribble omelette

I have a paper in front of my keyboard at work that I just draw random things on. Sometimes they a roughs or thumbnails of jobs that I am doing. Other times it might be an image I just can't get out of my head. Most times, they are just scribbles that my pencil point does by itself when it makes contact with the paper. Occasionally they are really bad, most times though, they are just really rough ideas that may lead to something good. [pencil]

Full page scribble:



Scribble details:





1 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't realize you did this. always amazing me...always.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
So the main reason for this blog is to post scribbles I have done. I may post other illustrators' stuff that I find and want to share. I may post things unrelated to drawing. One thing you can count on is that I will bore you to death...too DEATH.

Followers